Friday, March 2, 2012

Latest and Greatest From Vietnam

Lots has been happening in the last month. Since I was in Thailand, I have been working like crazy, taking a salsa class, working out with a trainer, and trying to read more books. I gave up TV for Lent, mainly Internet TV (oh so hard so far!), and I thought that would give me more time for the new stuff and also for more blogging and sleeping. Obviously, it hasn't helped in the blogging department.

I haven't been on any new trips or had any new experiences that called out for a blog post, but I wanted to give y'all a quick update on the latest and greatest from Vietnam. As of last week, it is official that I'll be coming home at the end of July when my contract is up. It was touch and go there for a while on whether I would be staying another 5 to 12 months, but I just made the decision to come back last week. So, the next 5 months is going to be packed with me eating all the yummy local food I can, trying new things, working on my must-visit list, and just enjoying the last few months of my life in Vietnam. Get ready for 5 months of fun! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY that you're coming home SOON!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I can't wait for you to get here! I didn't know you were taking Salsa lessons! Fantastic! You can teach me when you get home! I'm counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete